- Files & Folders
- Office 365 Mailboxes
- Office 365 One Drive
- Office 365 SharePoint
Watch How It Works
Cloud-based backup is the automatic and secure way to ensure your data is protected affordably
Your most important data is automatically backed up and stored in a world-class data center. Because it’s in the cloud, your data is always available, no matter where you are.
Backed up data is encrypted, so you can rest assured it’s secure and only accessible by you. All of this is available at an affordable monthly cost that only grows as your company does.
Our service is designed to provide a streamlined, cloud-first data protection service for physical and virtual servers, workstations, business documents, and Microsoft Office 365®* data in one web-based dashboard.
Built For The Cloud
- Byte-level change tracking between backups helps ensure only changed data gets sent over the WAN.
- Proprietary deduplication and compression technology means daily backups are a fraction of selected size.
- WAN optimization helps minimize bandwidth usage; bandwidth throttling is available during business hours for slow network connections.
No Hardware Hassles
- This is SaaS – No need to install on or
maintain a local application server.
- No physical appliance needed, which helps save you time and money.
- No need to buy, provision, or manage local data storage for your backups.
Office 365 Data Protection
- Recovery of deleted items helps you keep control of your
customers’ data in Office 365.
- Manage Office 365 backups from the same dashboard
as server and workstation backups.
- Up to seven years’ data retention to help your customers
meet regulatory requirements.
- Backup data is stored in worldwide data centers built for security and regulatory compliance.
- AES 256-bit encryption is used to transmit and store.
- Create your own private key or have one generated for you during deployment
- ISO-certified data centers are located worldwide, with additional certifications by location.
Flexible Recovery Options
- Get multiple recovery options from a single product, with no extra charges for different recovery methods.
- Leverage fast file- and folder-level recovery and full system recovery with bare-metal restore or virtual disaster recovery.
- Create a standby server via our continuous recovery option.
- Recover at LAN speed via the LocalSpeedVault option if needed
Efficiency & Ease Of Use
- Simplify backup management and spend less time on routine tasks.
- Manage server, workstation, document, and Office 365* backups
for multiple locations or customers from a single dashboard.
- Automate backup deployment with device profiles to help provide consistent configurations.
- Manage by exception with customizable views and reporting
Virtual Disaster Recovery
Cloud Backup Trial
Request A Trial
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch to setup your trial